A Love For Tory

This love has been started since couple years ago and will grow stronger. You might know what love I am talking about. Yes a big love for Tory Burch shoes. The emerging of new brand shoes doesn't tarnish my love for this brand as Tory always comes with the simple and elegant touch that can reach my casual and formal dressing. The shots above are my current collections of Tory. I love their reva with the classic up-down TT logo. Their Sally, flat and pump are my all time favorite models. Currently I am waiting for new love to come home. I am in love with their new collection of quilted leather which come with few styles but my choice straightly falls on the pump. Too cute to be true isn't it? Thanks for my reliable online shopping saksfifthavenue for giving more choices as well as updating new stocks faster than other online shopping I guess. ssssttt... you can also place a waiting list on their products and they will directly reach you as soon as you got chance to have it. It ever worked on me. I also admires their fast services! Thankies the saks! Cant wait for you to bring my new cupcake to my home. 2 weeks will definitely like ages for my impatience on it. hahaha

Anyway, Hi June! Been so long not dropping something on this blog. I have been busy with house  design and chores at work lately but I really enjoy all of them. Hope you also enjoy what you are doing.

Have a blissful weekend ! Kisses xxx

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...